How many days does it take for one to receive back their money through PayPal?
The process of screening could take many weeks 📳+1-855-518-0868 🅾🆁  1-888-221-1161 🆑. If PayPal decides for you, your money will be refunded immediately.
If I send the money to a friend or relative as a gift will I be refunded?
No, Gifts sent to friends or family are not covered by PayPal’s Buyer Protection 📳+𝟙-𝟠𝟝𝟝-𝟝𝟙𝟠-𝟘𝟠𝟞𝟠 🅾🆁  𝟙-𝟠𝟠𝟠-𝟚𝟚𝟙-𝟙𝟙𝟞𝟙 🆑.
What kind of proof should I provide to PayPal?
Provide proof that shows you were scammed 📳+𝟭-𝟴𝟱𝟱-𝟱𝟭𝟴-𝟬𝟴𝟲𝟴 🅾🆁  𝟭-𝟴𝟴𝟴-𝟮𝟮𝟭-𝟭𝟭𝟲𝟭 🆑, like transaction receipts or messages showing any communication between you and the seller.
What is the outcome if PayPal cannot find in my favor?
PayPal will not issue a refund if they are unable to resolve the issue in your favor 📳+1-855-518-0868 🅾🆁  1-888-221-1161 🆑. The matter could be addressed directly with the supplier.
Conclusion
If you fall victim to a scam, PayPal will help 📳+𝟙-𝟠𝟝𝟝-𝟝𝟙𝟠-𝟘𝟠𝟞𝟠 🅾🆁  𝟙-𝟠𝟠𝟠-𝟚𝟚𝟙-𝟙𝟙𝟞𝟙 🆑 you get your money back. Start by contacting the seller directly for a resolution. If the seller is uncooperative, file a claim at the PayPal Resolution Center 📳+𝟭-𝟴𝟱𝟱-𝟱𝟭𝟴-𝟬𝟴𝟲𝟴 🅾🆁  𝟭-𝟴𝟴𝟴-𝟮𝟮𝟭-𝟭𝟭𝟲𝟭 🆑 within 180 days of the purchase. Be specific and provide evidence to the PayPal Dispute Team 📳+1-855-518-0868 🅾🆁  1-888-221-1161 🆑. The PayPal Refund Team will notify the vendor and give them a chance to respond 📳+𝟙-𝟠𝟝𝟝-𝟝𝟙𝟠-𝟘𝟠𝟞𝟠 🅾🆁  𝟙-𝟠𝟠𝟠-𝟚𝟚𝟙-𝟙𝟙𝟞𝟙 🆑. This is part of how the PayPal Dispute Team investigates your claim to determine if you are eligible for a refund.
The PayPal Dispute Team 📳+𝟙-𝟠𝟝𝟝-𝟝𝟙𝟠-𝟘𝟠𝟞𝟠 🅾🆁  𝟙-𝟠𝟠𝟠-𝟚𝟚𝟙-𝟙𝟙𝟞𝟙 🆑 will review all the information you provide. They may contact both parties 📳+𝟭-𝟴𝟱𝟱-𝟱𝟭𝟴-𝟬𝟴𝟲𝟴 🅾🆁  𝟭-𝟴𝟴𝟴-𝟮𝟮𝟭-𝟭𝟭𝟲𝟭 🆑 for more details or clarification. Be patient, as this process may take several weeks. If PayPal decides in your favor, the PayPal Refund Instant Team 📳+1-855-518-0868 🅾🆁  1-888-221-1161 🆑 will credit the refund to the original payment account. Providing transaction 📳+𝟙-𝟠𝟝𝟝-𝟝𝟙𝟠-𝟘𝟠𝟞𝟠 🅾🆁  𝟙-𝟠𝟠𝟠-𝟚𝟚𝟙-𝟙𝟙𝟞𝟙 🆑 and email traces to the PayPal Refund Team is crucial, as it enhances the likelihood of a smooth refund. For assistance, contact the PayPal Customer Care 📳+𝟭-𝟴𝟱𝟱-𝟱𝟭𝟴-𝟬𝟴𝟲𝟴 🅾🆁  𝟭-𝟴𝟴𝟴-𝟮𝟮𝟭-𝟭𝟭𝟲𝟭 🆑.