Posted Sat, 28 Sep 2024 15:20:03 GMT by
I think it’s worth discussing the topic of luxury resorts, because the experience is always special. Personally, I once got to one of these beach hotels in the Seychelles — it was a gift for my wedding anniversary. The place itself is incredible: white sand, palm trees, turquoise water. But what amazed me was the service. We had a personal assistant who organized something new every day: either a sunset dinner or an excursion around the island. It seemed cool, but in the end I thought that because of such “care” I did not have time to just relax and enjoy the silence. What was your experience? Which resorts seemed real luxury to you?
Posted Sat, 28 Sep 2024 15:59:07 GMT by
I once went to a private resort in Thailand that was only accessible by boat. We also had "personal service", but the atmosphere was completely different - no fuss, no rush. The main feature there was dinner on the beach, when they put a table right by the water, and all the dishes are prepared from local products. For those who are looking for real exoticism, I can recommend looking at the selection on the website: https://findbestbeach.com/. This is not only about luxury, but also about unique places where you can really feel cut off from civilization. Such a vacation is much more interesting than just expensive hotels with a pool, in my opinion.
Posted Sat, 28 Sep 2024 16:28:42 GMT by
I am new to the forum, but the topic is also close to me. Although I prefer active recreation, I always read about such luxurious destinations with interest. Not even for the sake of the resort itself, but to get some ideas for future trips. Sometimes even a short weekend at such a resort can be more memorable than a whole week in a regular hotel.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.