Posted Sun, 08 Sep 2024 15:21:17 GMT by
Are you wondering what is better to use for a manicure: gel polish or regular polish? I understand that gel lasts longer, but it is probably more difficult to apply and remove. On the other hand, regular polish wears off quickly. It is important that the result is neat, but without much hassle. Share your experience, what pros and cons do you see in these two options? I am especially interested in the opinion of those who have tried both options.
Posted Sun, 08 Sep 2024 16:07:06 GMT by
Gel polish certainly wins in terms of durability – it can be worn for up to three weeks, and it does not chip, which is very convenient, especially if you do not want to touch up your nails every day. However, there are also disadvantages: it is difficult to remove at home, you need a special liquid or even a milling cutter. Another point is the application time. If you can handle regular polish in 10-15 minutes, then gel polish takes more time, since each layer needs to be dried in a lamp. Regular polish is simpler in this regard: you apply it and wait for it to dry, but you have to renew it every few days, especially if you often come into contact with water. If you want to try high-quality gel polishes, I would advise you to look at DNKa nail polish , there is a large selection and good reviews. Ultimately, the choice depends on your rhythm of life: if you need something for a long time - gel, if flexibility and simplicity are important - regular polish.
Posted Sun, 08 Sep 2024 16:38:39 GMT by
I agree. I also use both options. When I want a quick and bright result, I choose regular polish, and for important events or vacations - gel polish, so as not to worry about a manicure.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.