Posted Mon, 05 Aug 2024 18:39:17 GMT by
This diet involves consuming only liquid food - juices, smoothies, broths and other drinks for a certain amount of time. I'm always looking for new ways to improve my fitness and health, so I thought this might be an interesting experiment. Anybody out there who has tried the drink diet?
Posted Mon, 05 Aug 2024 19:15:51 GMT by
I tried the drinking diet a couple months ago and I can share my experience. In the beginning it was quite difficult, as getting used to only liquid food takes time and effort. However, after a week I noticed improvements - I had less feeling of heaviness and my skin looked noticeably better. It was also important for me to control my appetite while dieting. I used semaglutide to help myself with this. I ordered it online as I always do, where you can check Semaglutide for sale available on this website. It helped me manage my hunger and maintain my results.
Posted Tue, 06 Aug 2024 13:14:04 GMT by
I tried the drinking diet some time ago too. My experience was quite positive - I managed to lose a few pounds and felt lighter. It was difficult at first, as it was hard to give up solid food, but after a few days my body got used to the new regimen.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.