Posted Sat, 03 Aug 2024 06:35:04 GMT by
I've read that some people buy views for an initial boost and it helps. I decided to try this method, but I don't know where I can buy views safely and securely. Does anyone have any experience with this?
Posted Sat, 03 Aug 2024 07:50:51 GMT by
I too recently thought about buying views for my TikTok account and decided to do a little research. Finding a reliable company is really important as there are a lot of scammers on the internet. One reliable company that I can recommend is Celebian. I have used their services myself and was pleased with the result. Their "100k views" package helped me to get attention to my videos quickly and increase my reach significantly. If you are wondering, is buying a package like this legit? then my answer is yes, as long as you choose a proven company. It is important that the views look natural and do not raise suspicions of TikTok algorithms.
Posted Sat, 03 Aug 2024 08:50:09 GMT by
I haven't personally tried this method, but I've heard good reviews about some companies. If you decide to try it, make sure that the company offers natural views so as not to arouse suspicion from TikTok.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.