Posted Mon, 07 Oct 2024 17:58:33 GMT by Evan Duke
Hi everyone!!! I've been interested in Viking-themed slots at Sportzino and I think it's worth trying something new. I recently played Vikings Go Wild and was delighted with the graphics and mechanics, but I'm curious about other Viking-themed slots. Which three slots would you recommend as the best? I'd love to hear about the features and bonuses so I can make the right choice. Thanks!!!
Posted Mon, 07 Oct 2024 21:03:09 GMT by
Very glad that you are also interested in best viking slots, and let me tell you about my three favorites. The first place is definitely Vikings Unleashed from Blueprint Gaming. This game is incredibly addictive thanks to the “Megaways” mechanic, which changes the number of winning lines on each spin. This really adds an element of surprise and strategy, because every time you spin the reels, the number of ways to win can range from 2 to 117649! Also, the bonus games here can lead to some pretty big wins, especially if you successfully activate the Free Spins mode. In second place I have Viking Runecraft from Play'n GO. This slot is simply amazing in its mechanics. It doesn't have standard reels - instead, it has a system based on destructive symbols. When you collect winning combinations, the symbols disappear and new ones appear in their place. This creates a “lancey reactions” effect, which makes the game even more dynamic. There are several levels of bonuses that are activated when you fill a special scale, and each of them offers its own unique benefits. For example, one of the bonuses can give you extra spins or special “Wild” symbols, which increases your chances of winning.
Posted Wed, 09 Oct 2024 09:22:50 GMT by Thukk Serien
I love Viking-themed slots too and I agree that Vikings Unleashed is very cool. Indeed, the Megaways system adds a lot of interesting things. I wonder if you think there is any point in choosing slots with high RTPs? Or do you focus more on graphics and story?

You must be signed in to post in this forum.