Posted Sat, 05 Oct 2024 18:45:39 GMT by Thukk Serien
Hi forum!!! I have a question about online bra sizing calculators, specifically brasizecalculator. I've heard that a lot of girls get the size wrong using just the calculators, and it causes a lot of inconvenience. I would like to know what nuances should be taken into account when measuring. How to take measurements correctly? Does anyone have any experience when the calculator didn't give the correct size? Please share your thoughts and experiences!
Posted Sat, 05 Oct 2024 19:54:21 GMT by
The topic is really important and I totally agree with you. Determining bra size is not as simple a task as it may seem at first glance. I myself have used online bra calculator many times, including brasizecalculator, and I can say that they can be very helpful, but only if you take all the necessary measurements correctly. First, make sure you have a soft centimeter tape. Measurements are best done in your underwear to avoid distortion. The first thing to do is to measure the girth under your breasts. Do this so that the centimeter tape is parallel to the floor and not too tight. This will give you a base size. Then move on to the girth around the widest part of the bust. Here, too, you need to be careful: the chest should be relaxed to get the most accurate data. When you enter the obtained figures into the calculator, it gives the size, which can be different depending on the manufacturer. For example, the same size may sit completely differently in different brands. I had a situation when the calculator recommended one size, but the bra I ordered turned out to be uncomfortable. Therefore, if you have the opportunity, it is always better to try a bra in a store rather than relying solely on an online calculator.
Posted Sat, 05 Oct 2024 20:52:32 GMT by Evan Duke
Interesting topic, and it is indeed very important to choose the right bra size. I too have encountered problems in this matter. In fact, sometimes just going to the store and trying different models is the most reliable way to understand what suits you. By the way, did you know that there are brands that make special collections for different types of figures? This can make the task a lot easier!

You must be signed in to post in this forum.